United MileFleet is a vibrant and busy business that employs energetic, happy and motivated people. You will be working alongside great colleagues who love what they do.
United MileFleet have been supplying vehicle purchase terms &‘RentPlan Vehicles’ (short to mid-term lease vehicles) to independent daily rental companies, for over 10 years.
Due to promotion and the continued growth of our successful business, we have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our exciting business and add value to our sales team. The position is based in Florida; the successful candidate will need to live within their territory.
- A key part of this role is to ‘Account Manage’ and continue to maintain the excellent and ongoing business relationship and assist our Partners in their buying decisions for products and services from the United MileFleet portfolio.
- As part of the ‘Account Management’ role it is vitally important that you maintain and increase your Vehicle Sales and ‘Rentplan’ growth from the region. Annual targets are set to measure this growth.
- Continue to identify, qualify and recruit suitable, independent vehicle rental companies within the region. Annual targets are set for this.
- Identify and develop other sales opportunities for new business as directed and continue to grow the Partner Program in your region.
- Establish Customer needs and build new business sales going forward
- Liaise with your colleagues to ensure credit controls are maintained, that partners understand their commitments for vehicle sale and return and that levels of customer service are maintained.
- Participate in conjunction with the other members of the Development team in targeted ‘Sales Campaigns’ as required and directed by the Development or Fleet
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ideal candidate should have at least five years’ sales experience and preferably have worked in the Vehicle Rental, Contract Hire or Leasing Industries. Some knowledge of the auto trade or fleet/vehicle sales would be an advantage
- You should be disciplined, self-motivated, able to prioritise work load effectively and be able to work on your own with minimum supervision
- You are computer literate with a good working knowledge of e-mail, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisation, planning and territory management skills
- Be able to see the sales process through from start to finish
- You will have a proven track record in sales and have the ability to make face to face ‘cold call’ visits to potential prospects. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to win new business and ‘close the sale’. These qualities are a prerequisite of this role
- You will be prepared to travel and also spend (approximately) a minimum of four nights per month away from home to effectively manage your territory
TO APPLY - Please contact Andrew Wilson at email@example.com with your resume.
Closing Date: Applications to be received by 31st December 2018